Tue, Feb 14|
Your First 90 Days in a New Leadership Role
Discover a 90-day roadmap to build a strong foundation for success in a new leadership role.
Time & Location
Feb 14, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
About the event
You’re in your first days in a new leadership role. In no time, your calendar will be full and you’ll have a zillion emails. There’s so much to do. Where should you begin?
Before the demands of others overwhelm you, you need to prepare yourself to be the business and market liaison to the product or project team. Your role as a new manager is to make the best business decisions for your product or project, working from the best available information.
Whether you’re starting a new job, being promoted from within, shifting to a remote role, or being tapped as CEO, how you manage your transition will determine whether you succeed or fail.
You will learn:
- Why the first 90 days are key to your success in a new role
- How to establish and communicate your management style
- How to secure critical early wins to build a strong foundation for success
- Proven strategies for making a faster and smarter transition
- Understand common pitfalls new leaders encounter and how to avoid them.
This session will help you understand how to make a smooth and successful transition.
This will be streamed live, recorded and shared with registered participants.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway to get a link where you can view the recorded session and access the content after the live session.
This is a free online event hosted by the Great IT Pro.